Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In Depth Characther Bios Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

In Depth Characther Bios Template Empty
PostSubject: In Depth Characther Bios Template   In Depth Characther Bios Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 3:59 pm

Code:
[b]Character Bio[/b]

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Date of Birth:[/b]
[b]Place of Birth:[/b] (If known)
[b]Blood Type:[/b]
[b]Pet of choice:[/b]
[b]Wand:[/b](Length, type, core)

[b]Family:[/b] (Name, Age,Occupations ect)
-  [i]Mother:[/i]
-  [i]Father:[/i]
-  [i]Siblings:[/i]
-  [i]Other:[/i] (Pets, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins)

(In first person/interview style )

[b]History:[/b] (Family history, interesting facts, things we would want to know or would help us understand your character more.)

[b]Where do you see yourself in the future?[/b] (Jobs, university ect. Be as detailed as you like)

[b]What is hiding under your bed, in your wardrobe or trunk?[/b] (Fears – What is your characters phobia? What makes their skin crawl? Be as detailed as you like)

[b]What makes your ego inflate?[/b] (Strengths: Be as detailed as you like)

[b]What makes you want to hide from the world?[/b] (Weaknesses: Be as detailed as you like)

[b]What leaves you in cold sweats at night?[/b] (Worst memory: Be as detailed as you like)

[b]What has left its lasting impression on you:[/b] (Fondest memory: Be as detailed as you like)

[b]When thinking about someone who first comes to mind?[/b] (Relationships: Friends, Lovers everything in between: Be as detailed as you like! )

[b]What gets your blood boiling?[/b] (Switch setters, button pushers, what makes your character tick: Be as detailed as you like)
Back to top Go down
https://spectraldawn.rpg-board.net

In Depth Characther Bios Template
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: General Information :: In Depth Character Bios-
Jump to: