Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Calantha Claybrook

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calantha Claybrook
Gryffindor
Calantha Claybrook

Calantha Claybrook Empty
PostSubject: Calantha Claybrook   Calantha Claybrook I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 5:59 pm

Character Bio

Name: Calantha Rose Claybrook
Date of Birth: October 13, 1993
Place of Birth: Claybrook Manor
Blood Type: O negative (Pure when I'm done being a smart ass)
Pet of choice: Glaudicium nubicola (Cloud Forest Pygmy Owl)
Wand: 8 1/2" Holly wood, with dragon heartstring core

Family:
- Mother: Maria Rose 'Gonterman' Claybrook, Died at the age of 35, Was an auror untill she married, then stayed home to take care of family and home.
- Father: Arther Dillingham Claybrook, Age 43, Retired Dragon researcher, he inherited his parents' wealth as he was the only child.
- Siblings:
-Sven Abbott Claybrook, Age 27, Wandmaker Apprentice. He'll soon be ready to take over for his apprentice master, who treats him and his family like his own family.
- Silvian Yorick Claybrook, Age 27, Sven's twin brother. Silvian is a professional quiddich player, and is quickly growing in fame and popularity. He is engaged to Lina Violet Prideaux.
- Arianwen Llinos Claybrook, Age 25, Is the charms proffesor at Beauxbaton's.
- Vincent Dov Claybrook, Age 23, Followed in his father's footsteps as a dragon caretaker/researcher.
- Raewyn Mair 'Claybrook' Todd, Age 20, She married her school sweetheart, and is a stay at home mom. She has a baby due over Christmas break.
- Sabriel Telyn Claybrook, Age 19, the most recent Claybrook child out of Hogwarts. She is a street performing musician in Diagon Alley.
- Other:
- Deidrick Arlo Todd, Age 25, Married to Raewyn, Works as a doctor. *A magical doctor xD*
- Vladimir Klaus Todd, Age 7, Raewyn and Deidrick Todd's son and Calantha's nephew, He is still a young child, not even at Hogwarts yet. Goes by middle name.
- Catrin Braith Todd, Age 3, Raewyn and Deidrick Todd's daughter, and Calantha's neice. She is still a toddler.
- Noel Gwenever Todd if girl or Dante Constantine Todd if boy, expected to be born December 21
- Lina Violet Prideaux, Age 21, Silvian's fiancee, poet, is a muggle.
- Chalice, Calantha's owl, male (pictured in choice pet section)
- Pax, Calantha's German Shepherd, female
- Silus, Calantha's Black Labrador Retreiver, male
- Caspian, Calantha's Yorkshire terrier maltese mix, male
- Nonnie, Calantha's Collie, female

(In first person/interview style )

History: The Claybrook family is one of the wealthiest pure blood families in the modern wizard world. We are well known for stubborness, loyalty, and, probably the most famous, our tempers.

Where do you see yourself in the future? I plan on becoming Hogwarts's next Potions Master. Potions seem to be the only thing I'm good at, and enjoy.

What is hiding under your bed, in your wardrobe or trunk? These dreams, well more like nightmares, that I have. I see things in them before they happen. Spiders aren't my favorite creatures either, but I'm fine as long as they don't touch me.

What makes your ego inflate? When people recognise how good I am at potions. A succeading potion, and, well, potions!

What makes you want to hide from the world? How aweful I am at muggle studies. I fail. Epicly.

What leaves you in cold sweats at night? My dreams are terrible. I foresaw my mother's death when I was seven. It was in a family friend's house. She had received an urgent owl, asking for help. Mom and her friend had gotten on the wrong side of an ex-death eater who apparently wasn't above killing again. She hit her head after being cursed by... Well, you know what I was going to say, right? There was blood, lots of blood.

What has left its lasting impression on you: My sister's wedding. It was beautiful, lost of flowers and the cake was good too!

When thinking about someone who first comes to mind? Sven, my oldest brother. He knows me better than anyone; we are very close.

What gets your blood boiling? Stereotypes, stereotypical people, and basicly the clique-ish kids who think they're all that. Very few can get my blood boiling faster than those kids.
Back to top Go down

Calantha Claybrook
Page 1 of 1