Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for Klaus

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:27 pm

Noata walked into Klaus's room, leaning against a desk and running a hand through his blue hair nervously, waiting for the professor to arrive and whisk him away to some land of Muggle intrique. Maybe Noata would learn something from it.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:35 pm

The wooden door opened with a creak and Klaus stuck his head through the opening.
"She bought the whole thing," he slipped through the door and made his way to Noata," well, I added a few unnecessary details to the whole thing. Got you out for about a week." He winked and did a thumbs up to Noata. Oh how dorky he was. "So, You wouldn't know any sneaky was to Hogsmeade would you?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:46 pm

Noata glanced at Klaus with a look of disapproval. Missing class for a week? Then again, being with Klaus for a week...would be utterly amazing. Noata blushed slightly and nodded. "There is a passage way, behind a statue of a hump-backed witch, but it's totally caved in. I could probally dig through it with magic, but it would take quite a bit of conjuration. If you could pack the dirt in real tight while I pushed it aside, we could probally get through easy." Noata stated, putting a finger in his mouth and gnawing on it in thought.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:50 pm

He made a face of disappointment.
"Maybe if we go far enough off school grounds? Would that work?" He tapped his foot against the floor. There had to be another way other than going through the blocked off passage way.
"Are you sure it's blocked off? I remember being in it once. Though I was horribly scared of the dark when I went through it. Ended up turning back."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:53 pm

Noata shook his head "I'm not too entirely sure on the radius of the Apparation blocks, but Hogsmede is the only sure fire way, and it was blocked in my second year, after two fourth years caved it in after attempting to escape a teacher catching them out after hours." Noata said, looking up at Klaus. He wondered why he didn't want to use that secret passage.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:58 pm

"Going through the dirt it is then." He shook his head and stared at the floor. Oh why oh why did it have to be blocked off by dirt. Why? Klaus let out a sigh and started back to the door.
"Shall we get a move on? Before the 'hall monitor' comes?" He snickered at being caught like a child breaking the rules. Well he was breaking a huge rule. Well it's not breaking a rule unless your caught.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:00 pm

Noata nodded, smiling as he tapped his head with his wand, and felt like water was poruing down his back. He looked down, satasfied with his Evanesco charm, making him completley invisible to anyone around him. He tugged on Klaus's sleeve and led him out of the room, towards the passageway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Waiting for Klaus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for Klaus   Waiting for Klaus I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting for Klaus
Page 1 of 1