Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finally, out of the dirt.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Finally, out of the dirt. Empty
PostSubject: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:09 pm

Klaus stuck his head through the passage way's ending and looked around. Eh, it was better than a dirt tunnel but he could defiantly tell it was Honeydukes'. It wasn't the dingy old basement that gave it away. The smell of candy and many other wonderful sweet. He was finally out of the dirt hole and was standing on nice 'solid' ground rather than shaky and unreliable ground. Klaus brushed his clothes off, getting most of the dirt off as he worked.
"You didn't get stuck did you, Noata?" He glanced down into the opening waiting for his young companion to follow in suite.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:12 pm

Noata had long ago removed the invisiblity charm, and shot out of the tunnel on a dirt bridge, laughing as he landed on the solid wooden floor of the Honeyduke's basement. He inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the candy, with that almost minty undertone of Klaus's natural scent, distracted barely by the dirt. With a wave of his wand, he sent the dirt back into the tunnel and closed the trapdoor with a dull thunk. At least they wouldn't have to clear out the tunnel anytime soon. He looked at Klaus, putting his wand in his robes as he brushed dirt off of the older man. He smiled "Okay, we should be fine here." Noata said happily. A whole week with Klaus. Just the two of them, to do as they please.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:15 pm

"Yes yes. Fine here. As long as we can sneak out quietly. We can be in Berlin in no time!" He smiled and wondered over to the stairs. Klaus started to climb up the slowly and stopped. "I didn't even think about it. I'm bring a soon to be wizard into the muggle world for the first time. Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:18 pm

Noata shook his head. "I've been in the Muggle World, but not since I was twelve, I tend to live elsewhere during summer, only go into a small village to buy food and toiletries." Noata said slowly, wondering what Klaus would say if he knew Noata spent summers in mountain's littered with dragons.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 6:21 pm

Klaus smiled and nodded. "Well anyways. Shall we go?" He gripped the door knob and twisted it. He pushed it slowly open to make sure no prying eyes were around. It was clear, not many people in the candy shop for some odd reason. Klaus slid through the door and made he was around the counter.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Noata nodded, following after Klaus not so stealithy.

((One liner. X+X))
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 4:33 pm

Luckily the woman of the house was no where to be seen in the store. Probably in the group of wizards and witches in the corner. Maybe it was just luck that she was busy with them. Klaus nodded to Noata and attempted not to laugh at the boy's wonderful sneaking technique. Well wizards never had the problem of sneaking out of the house during the night to go to the awesome party that your parents won't let you go to. For Klaus had lots of practice for these kinds of things.

He finally decided it was enough to stay in the wonderfully smelling candy store and out in the snow. They did have times to meet. He really didn't want to be caught up at night in Berlin walking the street. Strange people bump in the night. Klaus made his way over to the door acting like he would normally would. Like he hadn't just climbed out of the woman's basement. He opened the door and let the cool breeze blow into the shop, chilling the air within the warm candy store.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:12 pm

Noata ran a hand through his blue hair in boredom, wondering what Klaus had planned for them once they arrived in this place. If he remembered correctl, Berlin was in...something that started with an "A". He found himself distracted in Muggle Studies lately, Klaus's body, rather than his words, keeping Noata's attention. He stayed on the older man's heels, not wanting to lose him. The aroma of candy drew Noata, just a bit. He had quite the sweet tooth, and had not eaten any candy in quite some time. He wished he had brought some money with him, candy was the best thing ever invented when you were bored and needed something to chew on.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:15 pm

Klaus slipped through the door, not even attempting to hold the door open for dear little Noata. He was a big boy. He could hold doors open his self. He glanced around at the surroundings. Not many people in the candy store. Not many people at Hogsmeade. Klaus brought his attention back to Noata and shook his head.
"Oh this is very bad. You can't be caught walking around in your robes. They'll know you're skipping school." He unbutton his coat and yanked his scarf off. "Only one way to hide those robes." He held up his coat and scarf to Noata once he was able to free is arms from the coat. "Here here take them and don't worry about me being cold. Germany is a lot worse."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:23 pm

Noata blushed a furious crimson, the scent of Klaus and after smoke clinging to his coat. He wanted very much to lay down the floor and roll around in it, sniffing it like some kind of mad drug addict. Instead, he wrapped it around himself and looked down, staying as close to Klaus as possible to avoid being recognized.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:48 pm

"This vest doesn't clash too much with this shirt does it?" He rubbed the front of the white vest as he was walking. Completely not paying attention where he was going. Not that it mattered. As he continued to make his way to the spot he was hoping was still empty. Hoping they hadn't built some store over the wonderfully peaceful spot. He could always apparate from there. Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:04 pm

Noata chuckled, Klaus being meticulous was all the entertainment he would ever need. He followed after him, hoping that no-one would find it odd that a teacher and an obviously younger person were apparating away. Then again, Klaus was just a Muggle Studies teacher, and wouldn't be too well known, though Noata's blue hair did stand out. He wondered what Apparating felt like. He had never done it before.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Klaus finally found the quiet little spot after walking circles around Hogsmeade. Hey,he was aloud to get lost if he felt like it. A smile appeared on his face and he finally stopped walking. Turning around to face Noata with the smile, he nodded and started laughing.
"Alright, it is cold. Maybe I judged to quickly?" He spun back around to face the gathering trees showing the entrance to the forest. "Well, we should get going. Am I right? To Wales First I say. Then London?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:04 pm

Noata ceased his chuckling as Klaus turned to face him. Someone so critical able to get lost so easily. Quite the paradox. "Erm...weren't we going to Bermin, or something like that?" Noata said, wondering why Klaus would suddenly want to change the destination. Noata also had an aversion to London, having been born there and also living there for quite some time before escaping.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:20 pm

"Berlin," Klaus corrected Noata, " Oh we are going to Berlin. I just can't apparate long distances. We don't want to lose any clothing or skin do we now?" He wondered over to the middle of the clearing attempting to remember the correct way to Apparate.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:22 pm

Noata laughed uneasily. He forgot that Klaus wasn't the best magic user on the planet, and Apparating was an advanced technique. Of course, not many people could Apparate across continents in the first place, so Noata wasn't at all suprised. "Sorry...right, Wales first..." Noata said uneasily. Hopefully, they would stay for barely a fraction of a second before apparating out of London, and get to Berlin quickly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 5:59 pm

He smiled and pointed down to the ground near him.
"You stand here and cling onto me. We shall have no problems. At least I think we shouldn't." He looked around the surroundings and sighed. He forgot his wand in his room. All the way in Hogwarts. Surely Noata brought his. He hoped. Hoping at least he could just use the wand to get to Wales, London and Berlin.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:04 pm

Noata nodded carefully, clinging onto Klaus's arms tightly. He had learned a bit about magic over his tutelage at Hogwarts, and read up on Apparation, but the most important thing Noata has learned at this school is that magic never works in the ways that you expect it to. It is constantly fluctuating. He smiled nervously at the older man and shut his eyes tightly, ready...or not ready.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:24 pm

"Let us be quick and not lose anything in the process shall we?" He nodded as Noata clung to him as if his life depended on it. Klaus smiled and nodded to himself once again.
'Godspeed.' He told himself for good luck and they disappeared at once, leaving a swirling leaf in their leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finally, out of the dirt.   Finally, out of the dirt. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally, out of the dirt.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: Everywhere else :: Outside Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade-
Jump to: