Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gabrielle Hainsworth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gabrielle Hainsworth
Slytherin
Gabrielle Hainsworth

Gabrielle Hainsworth Empty
PostSubject: Gabrielle Hainsworth   Gabrielle Hainsworth I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 4:37 pm

Character Bio

Name: Gabrielle Harleen Hainsworth
Date of Birth: June 23rd.
Place of Birth: Munich, Germany
Blood Type: A positive.
Pet of choice: Red-Tailed Hawk
Wand: 14 1/2 inches, Cherry Cedar Wood, Phoenix hair.

Family: (Name, Age,Occupations ect)
- Mother: Delilah Perry Hainsworth. 42, house wife and Graphic Designer. Pure-blood.
- Father: Alfred Anslem Hainsworth, 46, Travel businessman. Pure-blood.
- Siblings: None.
- Other: Nope.

History:

Oi, where to start, where to start.. Well I was born in Germany. My mother is a Graphic Designer for advertisement and other things, like commercials for Muggle TV and sort. She went to Germany, and met me father there. Mostly they hooked up, married, and had me. He left Germany since there was wars going on, and moved with me mum to London, her birthplace. He travels a lot, and she does her stuff. So I can say we're kinda' rich?

Em.. maybe. Well, anyways. They thought at first I was Muggle-born, because my magic matured right around 10, than a younger age. So I went to elementary school until I accidentally got angry at a teacher when I was in 5th grade, and a book slammed into her face, by my own mind. Fun actually, I was expelled from there, so they said I could go anywhere I want for magic, and Hogwarts seemed pretty cool. So here I am!

Mid summer of my third year, maybe around when I was 14 or 15. I met a guy who remembered me in my elementary years, and he was pretty nice to me. But things got ugly. I found out he was a druggie and drank a lot. Plus he was a player, and wanted to use me for dirty things [which I will not mention since it's my business.] So I dissed him, he knew I was a witch/wizard, so he always sends me threatening letters or dirty things, and death and whatnot. So now I do not date, although I wish I would one day..

Where do you see yourself in the future?

Em, I always liked the Defense Against the Dark Arts class, and I was always so good at it. I hope in the future I can apply at Hogwarts for the title, it seems oh much fun! Oh, me and my future relationships? No marriage, unless I find a true liebe.

What is hiding under your bed, in your wardrobe or trunk?

Bah! Don't remind me! I hate and are always afraid of those spiders, and plus needles.. gross. Every time I see one, I will pass out with no doubt. Plus, it's a secret but, I fear the Dark Lord, somewhat.

What makes your ego inflate?

My voice. I love to sing with a acoustic guitar. I don't preform around people, but I do it at night in the Slytherin tower. If I find some other musical thing like a cello, I will play it. I like playing the cello, too..

What makes you want to hide from the world?

Having absolutely no friends. I'm way too kind to be a Slytherin, so I'm casted out pretty much.. but it's okay, I guess. Unless I somehow get in a fight, and out-numbered.

What leaves you in cold sweats at night?

My ex-boyfriend once tried to rape me when I was 14. Luckily he didn't get it, so I'm okay and unharmed. I stunned him with a spell, but got caught by the Ministry, so I was banned from my wand for a summer's worth, so that's okay.. I have it back now.

What has left its lasting impression on you:

When I first got Xavier, my red-tailed hawk. I adore him so much, he's like my best friend.

When thinking about someone who first comes to mind?

Hojo, the house-elf that always took care of me. My parents neglect me, so he's the only one who I believe he's my guardian. Bless his soul.

What gets your blood boiling?

...Being called a Nazi. I hate it, it gets to me and I go berserk.
Back to top Go down

Gabrielle Hainsworth
Page 1 of 1