Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Even Professors need a break.(Open)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Even Professors need a break.(Open) Empty
PostSubject: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm

{Wearing-->http://www.polyvore.com/klaus_wizard_set/set?id=12412600<---}

Mhm, the Fall weather was quite nice this time of the year and before anyone knew it, it would decide to turn to Winter. Klaus normally didn't eat during breakfast as everyone else did. He was normally behind in grading papers since he always found something wrong with his classroom and soon had to clean it, leaving the ungraded papers. He knew the other students who hadn't taken his class saw him as a complete screw up. Always come waltzing into the Great Hall with a stack of papers. He knew the Slytherin's didn't care for him too much since the whole Pureblood thing was still intact after the many years he left Hogwarts. Nor was he the happy camper of the school in the morning either. Not to mention the first morning all the students were back. He was in one of the best moods he had ever been in for years in the morning and some immature brat tripped him, causing him to fall face first in front of all the students in the school. Though he was quite happy the little brat got expelled from the school.

Like every morning, he was quite in the bad mood with his ungraded papers he would be grading while all the other teachers talked and ate their breakfast. He walked pasted the Hufflepuff table as a few first years said good morning to him. Attempting not to let the first years not know his wrath of being bothered in the morning, he said good morning to them with a smile. He finally made his way up to the table with the rest of the professors. Klaus sat down in an empty seat and sat the papers on the table. He should have never assigned a five page report over the second world war for his Advance Muggle Studies class. He had only gotten ten of them graded before he had noticed a cob web up in the corner of his classroom. He groaned at the amount of papers he still had. Couldn't some of these students just give up and only write a half of a page? He would definitely give that student an A+ just so he wouldn't have to read through the papers. Breakfast was a totally no no for today.
Back to top Go down
Sven Claybrook
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:09 pm

"Good morning, Klaus." Sven said, as he approched the teacher's table. He swivled around and took an empty chair at the end of the table. He sighed, seeing his sister and some boy fueding, but was releived when they walked off in differant directions. He gathered some toast, while glancing over the rest of the offered breakfast dishes.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:19 pm

Klaus glanced up at the voice, hoping it wasn't some annoying student who thought it was funny to use his first name. He slapped a fake smile on his face and nodded to Sven. Not that he didn't like Sven well he didn't like anybody any the morning. He grimaced at the man once he turned his back and continued with his work. What even caused the problem worse was that he hated his glasses though his eyes weren't what they used to be.
Back to top Go down
Avaline_Korpela
Professor
Avaline_Korpela

PostSubject: Re: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 11:46 pm

Avaline made her way to the teacher's table in the Great Hall. Briefly, she allowed her eyes to roam around the hall, taking in the old, familiar sight.

"Good Morning, Professors." she greeted the two male Professors already sitting down, her Finnish accent coming out strong as all 'r's in her sentence came out in a rolling cadence. "I trust you are both well?" she inquired politely as she poured herself a cup of black coffee, taking a sip.
Back to top Go down
Sven Claybrook
Professor

PostSubject: Re: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 4:42 pm

Sven glanced up at as a another professor joined them. "Good morning." He said with a friendly smile. He then finnished his toast, his mind drawing a complete blank for a moment. He knew he was forgeting something, but he couldn't remember what it was to save his life.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:08 pm

Great, someone else bothering him. He removed his attention from the papers to the female professor that just greeted them. He pushed his glassed up and smiled at her. Now, Klaus rather liked this woman. She had a great personality and her wonderful looks to add onto it.
"Good Morning , Avaline. I am well, just not too happy at the moment." He shot her a bright smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Even Professors need a break.(Open)   Even Professors need a break.(Open) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Even Professors need a break.(Open)
Page 1 of 1