Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home is the most humble places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Home is the most humble places Empty
PostSubject: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:43 pm

Tags---_---- {Noata}

Oh how he'd never be able to get used to the Apparition. Always felt like his stomach was about to spill over. Klaus shook his head in an attempt to shake off the headache he was starting to get. Ah, Home. It sure was a nice place to be. It was one house that was hard as hell to find but finding a house outside of Berlin just barely bordering the forest was a wonderful place for a home. He smiled and attempted to get Noata off his arm.
"You know, You can let go now." He still attempted yanked his arm from the boy, though, he had a near death grip onto his arm.

Last edited by Klaus Richter on Sat Sep 26, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 5:51 pm

Noata let go of Klaus's arm quickly, his normally tan skin a deathly white. His green eyes widened in shock. That was the worst feeling he had ever had, like being in an empty vaccuum, and even though it was short, it was like hell. His whole body felt like it had been broken and shattered, contorted into a sliver of his former self. He retched and stumbled away from his lover, puking into a nearby patch of grass and falling onto his hands and knees, continuing to empty his bowels.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:03 pm

"Aw, Come on. It looks like gardener just mowed. Now you're just ruining my lawn." Klaus stalked past Noata to the front door and started digging through his pockets.
"Now the keys have to be around here somewhere." After a few seconds after looking for them, he finally found them and yanked them out.
"Why hello keys!" He said as he welcomed the set of keys. Klaus unlocked the door and opened it. Smelled like the maid had just left to. Ah how he wondered where he got the money to pay these people to keep his house clean while he was away. He glanced around the corner of the doorway to look at Noata.
"You're coming in right? I don't think you would want to sleep outside. It gets rather cold."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 6:07 pm

Noata grimaced at Klaus's sick humor and wiped his mouth wit the sleeve of Klaus's borrowed coat, smiling wickedly as he did so. He drew his wand from his robes and waved it in the air, the shimmering scale on the handle releasing a spectrum of color as it reflected against the light of the lamps. "Scourgify" said calmly, willing the vomit into non-existance with the release of a rope of bubbly green liquid from the tip of his wand. The air around him smelled soapy and clean, with a hint of pine. He smiled, satasfied, and walked after Klaus, withdrawing the wand into his robe.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:31 pm

Klaus' face soon turned to a face of shock once he saw Noata whipping his mouth on his coat. His Coat! Great now he had to make sure he washed it about ten times to get the stain out. He knew it was going to make a stain. He did not like stains. He let out an aspirated sigh and shook his head. What was he going to do with this boy. Well, he had things in mind ,though, they weren't appropriate for the situation.
"Now, we're in Muggle land, boy. I rather not have the 'Magic Police' knocking on my front door. From now on, no magic until we're back in Hogsmeade slash Hogwarts. Got it?" Klaus warned the boy. He stepped through the door way and smiled. Ah, home was such a nice place. Though his home wasn't quite as humble as other people would think but it was good enough for him.

The house was quite big. Though by looking at it from the front it looked like a small long house. From the side on the other hand, it was quite big for being a one story home. Once through the doors, the living room was to the left and the kitchen to the right. The kitchen itself was quite roomy. An island in the middle of it all with two bar stools on each side. It was really a boring kitchen. Steel appliances and white. Not really a family nor a home lived in much. The living room was almost the same. Boring and dull with a few little knick knacks to make the house look like it was being lived in. Two black leather sofas faced each other with a small glass table in between the two. A small stack of newspapers and mail was sitting on top of the glass surface as well as a few remotes to gods knows what. Probably to the television hanging on the wall and the small radio sitting on a shelf under the television. From the two conjoined rooms, lead a hallway to four other rooms. Probably a bathroom, laundry room, storage room, and a bedroom. Though it really didn't matter. The house wasn't lived in half the time anyways. Klaus rather just liked the look of it from the outside. The bedroom was rather large. The size of the two first rooms of the house. The room was almost a copy of his room at Hogwarts. Though the bathroom wasn't hidden from view and actually had everything a normal muggle bathroom would have. As the rest of the house, no colors other than the items sitting in the room. Klaus was quite a boring person when it came to styling his house.

He tossed the keys on top of the living room table and picked up one of the remotes turning on the television. The news was on. It was probably around noon or eleven in the morning. A small blond brunette woman was speaking about a robbery that had taken place last night in up town Berlin. As any normal television in Germany, it was in German. Klaus glanced around his house and finally turned around.
"Now don't let the house get cold. Get in here and shut the door."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:18 pm

Noata did as he was told promptly, cursing his mentality. He had to learn how to teach himself to forget Klaus was his teacher, and treat him as a lover. Of course he had respect for the older man, but it was a bit odd to follow him around and snap to attention everytime he said something. He closed the door slowly, his eyes widening in awe as he took in the house. It was preety extravagant. He had heard teachers didn't get paid much, but for him to have all this...he must do something else, Klaus couldn't afford such extrvagances on a teacher's salary. Noata didn't really think of fastidious Klaus the type to keep such a large home, it would be too big for him to keep track of. Noata snickered softly under his breath, getting over his awe and amazement long enough to look at the T.V. German gibberish, and it didn't have the same tone as Klaus's German. He didn't know how to speak it, but he would sure love to. At this point, Noata went on a tangent spree of terror. One hundred questions for Klaus.

"Hey Klaus..." Noata began, not waiting for the man to answer..."What am I going to do for food and clothes? I don't have any WIZARD money, much less muggle money. Why can't I use magic, I don't think they can detect it if I use it during the school term, or maybe they can. What am I supposed to do if I get mugged? Is there a shower? I wanted to brush my teeth to get this god-awful taste out of my...oh, never mind, I don't have a toothbrush, and I can't magic one into existence...What is that anchor lady saying? I wish I knew how to speak German, you always sound so amazing when you say anything, but I feel bad not being able to reply. How did you afford this house anyways? On a teacher's salary? No way." Noata said, taking a desperate gasp for air before opening his mouth to continue. This was his first time being in CIVILIZATION since he was twelve and he had so many thoughts and worries.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:36 pm

He was in mid opening of the refrigerator right before someone opened the flood gate on Noata's mouth. He stood their dumbfounded. Attempting to find a day he remembered when Noata had asked so many questions in that little of time. Klaus shut the refrigerator and turned around to face Noata. He inhaled a large breath and was ready to answer the boy's questions.
"I'll buy it for you. We're in the muggle world, act like one. You're not going to get mugged on the outside of Berlin. Well of course there's a shower. I have some orange juice in the refrigerator, drink that until we go into town. She talking about a robbery that happened last night in up town Berlin. I'm flattered you like it when I speak German, maybe I can get kinky with it later on. Father died, left a will, got the money." He exhaled and inhaled quickly and shook his head.
"Is there anything else that you would like me to answer since we're playing Twenty Questions?" He leaned on the bar in the kitchen and crosses his arms over his chest with a smile intact on his face. How could anyone ask so many questions and be over the age of five? The world may never know.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:41 pm

Noata was about to laspe into another spree of questions, but seeing as Klaus had successfully answered all his, he pouted. What a killjoy. He blushed as he went over the answers he had been given in his head...kinky. Noata giggled softly and found a gap in his answers. "Ah, but you neglect my toothbrush!" Noata shouted triumphantly. Laughing at how...good it felt to be with Klaus. "But I can't just let you buy things for me...I mean...I can't repay you, I don't have any muggle money, and I barely have any of my parents money left to bum off of...and the money I get from working as a part time writer for the Daily Prophet over the summer doesn't last long...I need to start working soon..." Noata sighed, he really did feel bad having Klaus take him away and buy him stuff.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:47 pm

"You feel that bad about me buying you a few things? Who said I was taking you to places I shop at? Those kids of clothing shops aren't for small teenagers who will probably outgrow them within a week." Klaus shook a finger in the air and glanced up at the television screen as a wacky old man was on the screen discussing the weather.
"Oh, joy. Rain for the rest of the week and I was planning on some dragging you around Berlin to show you the muggle sites. Maybe it'll let up a bit?" His smile grew wider as he removed himself from the bar and made is way over to one of the couches. He flopped down in it and stretched. His feet soon found the top of the glass table as he leaned back into the soft couch.
"Ah, how I love my sofa. Better than the school's chairs. Do they not want people to be comfortable?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 4:53 pm

Noata smiled. Rain, he loved rain. He wouldn't mind looking around Berlin in rain. It was his favorite type of weather, right in front of snow. "Great. I love the rain!" Noata shouted happily, strolling over to the sofa and plopping down next to Klaus, eyeing the orange juice with malicious intent. "Well, the chairs in the common rooms arn't too bad, but if they make things too comfy people might get the idea that they are made for snogging." Noata said laughingly, making pretend kissy faces. He also chose to ignore the "growing boy" comment, for he was almost positive he was done growing by now. He was quite happy with himself, despite what most people assumed by his constant hair dying and extravegant clothing. He always celebrated going back to Hogwarts by dying his hair, and always put on a show of being outrageous, but he looked quite plain normally. Brown hair and electric green eyes, and odd combination, dull clothes, a average, if a bit toned, body.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:01 pm

"Well I guess it would be fine. I should have an umbrella somewhere in my closet in my room." He crossed his legs at the ankles and smiled at Noata.
"Maybe snogging is why I bought these sofas but I promise the bed is so much better. May things to explore in Klaus' room!" Klaus looked at the orange juice and then at Noata. Had the boy never seen orange juice or did he just not like it?
"It's not going to kill you. Just drink it or I'll make drink out of the toilet" His smile formed into a smirk. Laughter erupted from Klaus. Just the thought of Noata drinking out of a toilet like a dog was quite hilarious to Klaus. He even let a few snorts out as he laughed.

Once his fit of laughter was over he glanced at the television. He didn't really care what they were speaking of at this point. He removed his feet from the table and leaned forward grabbing the remote. Klaus started flipping through the many channels that his television had.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Noata smiled, looking at Klaus with masked contempt. Two could play that game. He picked up the orange juice, took a small sip, and then licked the inside of the glass, opening Klaus's hand and putting the glass in his grip. "You snort when you laugh." Noata said, grinning toothily, his thoughts wandering to snogging and bed. Noata hoped Klaus would drink that orange juice after him too, because it may have the vague aftertaste of vomit, seeing as he hadn't washed out his mouth. "Well, I'd like to have a go at the showers first...that Apparation made me feel awful. Maybe something to eat, breakfast was...erm...cut short." Noata said, trying to mask the breach in his defenses. He had almost forgotten about that wretched Slytherin boy. He had ruined his quaint breakfast.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Klaus finally stopped on some movie that god knows how old it was. He threw the remote on the table and was caught by surprise once Noata put the glass in his hand.
"You know quite well that I do not like Orange Juice. Do not ask me why it was in my refrigerator. It's the maid I tell you." He got up from his comfortable couch and headed back to the kitchen. He poured the orange juice out in the sink and went back to the fridge to grab the carton. Once removing it, he untwisted the top of the juice and poured it out. Klaus finally threw the carton away and washed the glass out.
"A shower you need. A shower you will get," he smiled and headed down the hallway, "I expect you to follow me or no shower for you!" Klaus yelled from the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:21 pm

Noata smiled. Klaus was in a good mood. Maybe because he was back in Berlin? He decided to investigate this later, stirring from his couchy rest and following after Klaus, wandering after him. Noata's eyes darting madly from exotic furniture to plaques and photos on the walls as he walked, wondering quietly to himself. He wondered how long Klaus would keep him, he was so excited about staying with him that he had forgotten what the nurse said would be ample enough time for his rest. It was very convient, that the one person that saved Noata was Klaus, and now everytime he got sick or injured or wanted to get away from school, Klaus would come to the rescue, and no-one would question his judgement on Noata's health, as they were very close as student and teacher.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:32 pm

He finally stopped and opened one of the doors to the right.
"The bathroom is the left. Don't make a mess of my bathroom," Klaus stepped into the bed room and held the door open," unless you want me to watch to make sure there is no mess making in the bathroom?" He raised one of his eye brows as one of his hands found a way on his hip. He really didn't need a shower but he seriously needed to get out of his 'professional' clothing. Klaus hated dressing in clothing like this unless it was needed. Being a muggleborn and working in a wizarding school, he needed the look of being a professional.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:37 pm

Noata entered the bathroom, which was blindingly clean and white. He removed Klaus's coat and hung it and some random wall...thing...hanger, trying to hide his mad blush as Klaus predicted Noata's plan to muck up the bathroom. Which he wouldn't have done, but the blush was for Klaus's invitation to watch him. He removed his robes underneath, leaving a bare chest and dress pants. He removed those too, leaving himself in boxers. He turned on the sink and began to gargle the nasty vomit/orang juice taste out of his mouth. Between a mouthful he looked over at Klaus. "I'm not a child, I can take care of myself. What am I going to do, remove the tile and breed giant worms?" Noata said, making sure his wand lay neatly hidden within his robes. He took another mouthful, spittting and missing the sink purposefully, droplets of water wetting the tile. "Oops." Noata said, grinning mischeviously.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Klaus sat on the side of the bed facing the bathroom door with his arms crossed and his leg crossed over the other.
"Yes, you're going to breed giant worms in my house." He nodded to himself and tapped his foot against the floor in a steady beat. He knew once he'd get back into the muggle world he'd have that annoying song stuck back in his head.
"Hurry it up. I rather not have you spend a huge amount of time in my shower." He got up from his bed and waltzed over to the dresser. The boy was taking a shower. There was no harm in changing his clothes now was there? Unless Noata decided to play shampoo wars and jump out of the bathroom with nothing but a shampoo bottle and squirting it all over Klaus.

Once after digging through his dresser to find the clothes he felt like wearing that day, Klaus finally got dressed and his other clothing folded and placed on the top of the dresser. Even if they were dirty there was no reason to have them thrown on the floor. He didn't take long dressing either. Though he cared he was still a guy.

(Rofl, I forgot got to add the polyvore link before I left)

wearing ----> http://www.polyvore.com/klaus_muggle_set/set?id=11996561

Last edited by Klaus Richter on Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 5:51 pm

Noata smiled and removed his boxers, jumping into the shower and turning on the water. After the inital shock of cold water pouring over his skin, the water began to heat up and Noata smiled as steam began to rise from his skin. He began to hum an offbeat tune and scrub his skin with his hands and fingernails, probing the shower for shampoo and soap. He found some and applied it to himself, becoming a soapy monster before letting the water rinse him off. Seeing as Klaus had told him not to be long, he double checked himself to make sure he got every nook and cranny of his body, and when satasfied, turned off the water and leaped from the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist and opening the door. Steam flowed from the bathroom and Noata flowed out of it like a slightly wet steaming wraith, his eyes alight with a idea forming in his head. He sprinted into the room Klaus occupied, aiming to tackle the man onto the bed and possibly annoy him by getting those tiny odd water stains on his clothing that everybody noticed. He always loved annoying Klaus, and how Klaus hardly ever showed open disdain for him. It was an enjoyable past time.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 4:41 pm

"Now you better not be staying in there forever. I have a water bill to pay, though, I doubt you know what a water bill is." Klaus pushed in one of the draws to the dresser and flatted out his shirt. He always did like this shirt. Not that he was a pervert and liked the woman on it. It was just a nice looking shirt. He glanced up at the door and saw Noata.
"Now boy, don't even think about it," he pointed at Noata and slowly backed away to the door to the bedroom," get into the bottom draw and there should be some clothes that you can wear." He grabbed a hold of the door knob and twisted it.
"No rolling around on my bed while your wet either." and with that he walked out the door and slammed it shut.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 5:29 pm

Noata pouted, Klaus was no fun. He opened the bottom drawer and picked out a nice black button up shirt and grimaced at the arrangement of dress pants and jeans to choose from. He despised them, as they covered up his lovely legs. He pulled his wand from the towel he had worn a moment ago and magicked up a pair of red and black boxers and a pair of jean shorts, snickering as he tucked the wand into the pocket of the shorts. He wouldn't do much magic, but he wouldn't bear wearing those nasty old man pants. He looked over himself, finding that pesky hairs were popping up where he waxed. He hated using magic to get rid of body hair, it burned, so he resorted to traditional methods. He would need to bribe Klaus into buying him a razor until he was back at school and able to treat his skin to a nice waxing. He felt down his legs, satasfied with the muscle buildup from swimming. Smirking, he exited the room in a flourish, the black shirt still unbuttoned as he stalked throughout the house, looking for Klaus.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 2:49 pm

Klaus had soon found his way back to the couch. He was laying on the couch with his feet crossed at the ankle over the other arm rest. His left arm was rested behind his head as he enjoyed the movie he found earlier and a cigarette. The boy was in the shower, so what was a little smoke going to do to him? As he soon found out, the movie was quite funny. Noata would probably liked it if he spoke German. All he knew is that if that boy was making a mess in his bedroom he'd be paying and Klaus had the perfect idea on how he would be.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Noata frowned after looking through a few rooms, calling his name a few times before retreating back to the room and plopping on the bed. He was a bit sleepy after the shower, so he curled up a bit, only to get back up after devising a devious plan to get Klaus's goat, so to speak. Noata rolled off the bed, careful to muck up the sheets and make a loud thunk. He then pulled open the drawers, taking them out of the cabinet and putting them in different positions. The bottom drawer in the middle, the top drawer on the bottom, and continued until each drawer was in a new position. Then he dived under the bed and hid after removing the pillows and tossing them about the room.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:07 pm

He glanced down the hallway once he heard the thumping noise. Leaving Noata in is room alone was about one of the stupidest ideas ever. Well not the stupidest, he remember that one time when he ate a worm as a kid but still. Klaus removed his body from the comfortable couch and stubbed out the cigarette. Cigarette number two Noata ruined today. He groaned as he walked down the hallway and opened his bedroom door.
"I know you're in here screwing around. Don't make me come in there and find you. I will tickle you if you like it or not." He smirked as he finished his sentence. Tickling could lead to so many other things.

Klaus slipped into his room and shut the door quietly and looked around. That little snot had to be around here somewhere. He glanced over at his dress. Now he knew the bottom draw had a scratch on it. That's why it was on the bottom. What was it doing in the middle? He made his way over to the dresser and started to open the draws one by one.
"Oh Gott! Was ist dies schiesse! Nein!" He wailed as he threw his arms into the air and brought his hands back down to his head to hold the sides of it.

("Oh God! What is this sh*t! No!")
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:09 pm

Noata stifled a giggle and stayed under the bed, hoping Klaus wouldn't notice, peeking out to look at Klaus's frenzied...ness? Noata waited and watched, knowing that if Klaus found him he would be murdered by tickling...or worse.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:14 pm

"Oh, nein, nein, nein." Klaus whined as he sat down in front of the dresser. He liked things in order, complete order and now Noata just messed his whole day up. His hands were still at the side of his head as he shook his head and continued to mumble in German about his current problem. He finally glanced over to his bed as it giggle. A smile grew onto his face as if he had forgotten the messed up dresser. Beds don't giggle.
"Now, we can either come out and end this peacefully or I can come over there and do something about it." He stood up slowly and walked walked over to the bed. He bent down to meet the eye level with the top of the mattress. His right arm laid softly on top of is as his left arm went searching for Noata under the bed.
"I know you're under here somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is the most humble places
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: Everywhere else :: Character Residences-
Jump to: