Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home is the most humble places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Home is the most humble places - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:43 pm

"Well, we're eating and I'm going to get you to like it. Many people not from Germany dislike it. Don't worry, you're not the only one." Klaus shook his head and turned the radio off. It was getting annoying and cutting in and out.
"Maybe I should teach you some simple German before we get into Berlin. I don't want you frowned upon by some of the older people, mostly men. If someone ask Woher kommen Sie? Answer back with. Ich bin ein Berliner. They'll leave you alone and be on their business." He kept his eyes on the road half of the time while speaking to Noata.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 2:38 pm

Noata banged his head on the dashboard and grumbled. "Can't I just starve or something? Or eat NORMAL food?" Noata whined, causing himself some more head trauma while he did so. He would kill for some french toast, even cold corn flakes sounded better than a food that had "Sour" in it. He loved sour candy and all, but sour food? He had never heard of such a thing unless said food was rotten or nasty. He looked out of the window from the corner of his eyes and watched as the roadside passed them by.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 4:16 pm

Klaus shook his head and ignored Noata as he whined about the whole food idea.
"If you keep complaining, I might just get us lost. How would you feel about that?" Oh how he would hate to get lost and run out of fuel in the middle of no where. He kept quiet the rest of the way.

Berlin was completely chaotic at this time of the day. Klaus had finally found a parking spot near a Women clothing store. That was utterly embarrassing. He had hopped out the car and had already placed the required money for the parking meter.
"Now come on boy. We can't go far. I have to come back every hour to put money back in this damn thing." He softly kicked the pole of the parking meter. He glanced around the street block and started heading down the side walk.
"Food first. I'm hungry and I know you're probably hunger as well."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 18, 2009 5:30 pm

Noata groaned. He was slightly hungry, but he heard Muggles ate the strangest things...things that were alive! "Okay...but if I don't like it, I'm not eating!" Noata said, staying close behind Klaus, not eager to speak to anyone that approached him. Noata clung to Klaus's arm rather tightly, the bustling people around him giving him a sense of claustrophobia, it was way worse then the halls of Hogwarts.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 1:35 pm

"Okay Okay, I understand. You no like. You no eat." Klaus slid his hands into his jean pockets. Berlin was quite busy for this time of the day. Most people were either at work or at lunch. Maybe everyone decided not to go to school or work.

Oh, this was just quite dandy. They had already made it into the small restaurant around the corner and the place was completely packed. Klaus had found a table way over in the far corner of the room. Hopefully a waitress would notice them sitting so far back.
"You know, this place is normally not this busy." He had a toothpick occupying his mouth as the sign on the window now said 'No Smoking'.

Finally, after waiting over ten minutes, the waitress came running over in all distress apologizing. Once she finished her apologizing, she decided to finally do her job and ask the two what they wanted.
"Mhm, Ja. Was ist es, Sie wollen? Viele Menschen sind heute hier, so dass keine unter immer auf Ihrer Wahl!" She tapped the pencil against the small notepad as she tapped her foot. One impatience woman she was. Klaus brushed off the feeling to wanting to get smart with the impatience woman but then poor Noata would starve to death.
"Der große deutsche Köstlichkeiten. Wenn Sie meine Nummer, mein Lieber." He knew Noata was probably staring at him, completely dumbfounded. Not being able to understand a word the two were saying. The boy was probably going nuts. The woman smiled at Klaus and scribble something down and glanced at Noata.
"Und was ist mit dir?" She cocked her left hip out and stared at Noata waiting for an answer.
Klaus shook his head and sighed.
"Der Junge spricht kein Deutsch."
The woman brought her attention back to Klaus and shook her in an apology.
"Oh, Es tut mir leid, " she returned back to Noata and stalled. "um...What..would du like?" She smiled at him in confidence that she got her English right hopefully. Her accent was horribly heavy and the English words barely made it out of her mouth correct. The woman's English was horrid.

(Translations by Order: "What is it that you want? Many people are here today, so no taking forever on your choice!"
"The great German delicacies. If you get my point, dear."
"The boy doesn't speak German."
"I am sorry.")
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 5:53 pm

Noata frowned, his stomach tightening as he made his way into the crowded place. He despised big crowds, always making him feel boxed in and weird. The fact that none of these people spoke a lick of English made it worse. He sighed, playing with his fingernails absentmindedly while Klaus ordered, trying to hide his terror as the woman asked him what he wanted in a heavily accented English voice. He sighed heavily, glancing at the menu and almost crying out in fear as he realized it was all in German. "I guess...I'll have what he's having..." Noata said uncertainly, just not too sure on what to say. He gave her an apologetic half-smile and extended it also to Klaus, continuing to pick at his cuticles absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 6:04 pm

Hadn't Noata just said that he didn't want any strange food in the car? Klaus shook his head and sighed. The boy seriously had no idea what he just ordered did he? The woman was staring at Klaus once she finished scribbling the other order down.
"Sonst noch was?" She smiled at Klaus and paid no mind to the English speaking boy sitting in front of him. She still had her hip cocked out.
"Nein, nein, Das ist es. Bessere verlassen, bevor der Junge bekommt mehr verwirrt, als er schon ist." He returned the woman's smile. The woman had seemed disappointed as she walked off back towards the back of the building.
"So, did you feel confused at all by hearing any of that?" Klaus brought his attention back to Noata. He had continued to gnaw on the tooth pick. He seriously needed to quit the habit.

("Anything Else?"
"No no, That is it. Better leave before the boy gets more confused than he already is.")
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 9:10 pm

Noata nodded unsurely, not positive on how he should feel at this point. He had a vague feeling that this was payback for mussing up Klaus's room. He frowned noticably and sighed, playing with a fork. "Why do you torture me so, my love?" Noata asked, his eyes filling with tears from retained laughter.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:26 am

Oh great. Not another round of 20 Questions. He let out an unneeded sigh and shook his head.
"Ah, Mein Liebe. Ich nur tun." He smiled at Noata and leaned back into the chair. Oh, how he loved to confuse the boy with his German. Maybe he could just pick it out? He started to unbutton the coat. It was just simply too hot to be wearing it in the building. Once getting it off, he threw it over the back of the chair and crossed his arms across his chest.
"You never answered my question, dear."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:29 am

Noata cocked his head, raising his eyebrows. "What question?" Noata said, hiding a smile behind the confused look.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 10:34 am

"Must I repeat myself?" He rolled his eyes and uncrosses his arms. Maybe stealing the boy from Hogwarts wasn't the best of his plans. He pretended to clear is throat and preceded to act snobby.
"And I quote! "So, did you feel confused at all by hearing any of that?" End Quote." He smiled at Noata and crossed his arms again. Eh, Snobby Klaus just didn't fit.
'Self, Remind me not to do that again.'
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:24 pm

Noata laughed. "Oh, that...well yea it did, your speaking in a language I comprehend no part of other than "Nein", "Ja", "Mehr", and "Sex"." Noata said with a wicked grin, rubbing his knee against Klaus's.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:45 pm

Klaus started laughing. In many attempts to stop himself from snorting, he did anyways.
"You know, you don't need German for that." Well, he was hoping the boy was meaning what he thought he meant, or he'd just sound like a complete pervert. An ol' pervert. He finally finished with his laughter and shook his head still laughing a bit.
"I swear, you're going to be the death of me if you continue to get me laughing."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:46 pm

Noata put on a fake frown and sighed. "But I haven't given you enough time to leave all your worldly posessions to me." Noata whined, playing with silverware with feigned sorrow.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:55 pm

"Oh ho, you're not getting anything of mine. When I die, I plan on putting in my will that I shall be taped to you for the rest of your life." He smirked at an older woman looking strangely at him as he made the comment. For some reason, he felt like he needed to scare the woman more. Klaus looked over his shoulder at the restroom doors and glanced back at Noata with the same smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:02 pm

Noata followed Klaus's gaze and cocked his head inquisitivly. "What are you looking at...?" Noata asked, utterly clueless, his laughter from the thought of having a rotting corpse taped to him stopping before it could reach his throat
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:17 pm

He got up from the chair and started backing up towards the doors.
"Just follow me, Mein Fräulein." He grinned and turned around, walking towards the bathroom doors.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:18 pm

Noata frowned and got up reluctantly, following after his lover with a curious glance around him. Weren't they waiting for food? He stayed close behind Klaus, ignoring apprenhensive glances from the people in the eatery and making sure the tips of his toes almost connected with Klaus's heels. He wouldn't take any chances.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:22 pm

Once he finally reached the door and in the rest room, he scanned the stalls and came back to the door.
"Shut the door and lock it. We don't need an audience." Oh how dreadful. He's came down to this?
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:24 pm

Noata paused for a moment, leaning against the door hesitantly. "Here? Now? What brought this on? An awful odd place to do it, I didn't really thing me bumping my knee against yours would bring on such a lustful fury." Noata joked, hoping Klaus wasn't serious.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:37 pm

"Who said we were doing 'that'? We'll do that once we get home." He winked at Noata and walked over to the sinks while swinging his arms. He leaned against them and crossed his arms.
"So, since it's so quiet in here and all. And there's no one here," He glanced around the restroom and finally brought his attention back to Noata, "You know, Remember that one time. When you were in my room and all and you decided to kiss ol' Klaus and all. Yeah that."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:44 pm

Noata still didn't understand, but he always liked kissing Klaus. He pushed his slightly smaller frame against Klaus's and begin kissing him on the lips, softly at first, slowly escalating as his tounge brushed across the older mans lips. He slowly worked his way down, kissing his chin and feeling the rough stubble scratch across them. Noata blushed, stopping the kissing. "Like that? You haven't shave in a while..." Noata asked, commenting quietly.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:24 pm

A small smile found it's residence on Klaus' face once the boy had started. He respond back to the kiss just as softly as Noata started it. He pulled Noata closer to him to fill up the small space in between the two of them. Once he had pulled away, Klaus pouted.
"You think I should shave and yes, I liked that," He smirked and caressed Noata's face," We can always forget the food and run off. Unless, you want head back home and do that kind of thing there."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:28 pm

Noata nuzzled into Klaus's chin, then down into his chest, inhaling his scent as he usually did. "The stubble is actually quite attractive, in a way. And your hungry, so I think we should eat before we leave. But thats up to you. If you have anything that makes breakfast food, I can cook an English style at breakfast at your place so I don't have to suffer through your "delicacies"." Noata said, bathing in Klaus's warmth.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:48 pm

"Well, of course I do. English breakfast doesn't sound too bad at the moment either." He hugged Noata and continued smiling. At least his new idea of not shaving for a few days was a good one. Maybe they'd just waltz out without the waitress seeing them and leave the poor woman dumbfounded once she noticed they left.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is the most humble places
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: Everywhere else :: Character Residences-
Jump to: