Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home is the most humble places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

Home is the most humble places - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm

He removed one of his hands from the crossing and pointed at Noata.
"Now be good and listen to me." His smirk grew wider as he was amused by the innocent angel Noata was playing. Klaus certainly knew he was anything but innocent. He glanced down at his feet and noticed he was still wearing his shoes. Now that was just going to have to be taken care of.
"And while you're down there," he pointed at each shoe and pointed at Noata," take those off and place, not throw, place on the floor."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:43 pm

Noata grunted angrily and took off Klaus's shoes as hurtfully as he could manage, a bit peeved that Klaus hadn't fallen for his rouse. He removed the socks, rolling them up and placing them inside the shoes and PLACED them on the floor. "Listen? To an old windbag? And if I don't...?" Noata asked, his eyes alight with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:49 pm

He frowned as Noata had ripped his shoes off his feet. Those were nice shoes and he much liked his feet not to hurt. Oh, now the boy wasn't going to listen? Maybe someone needed a spanking.
"Well, if we're not going to listen," he glanced around the room and slid off the side of the bed, making his way over to the dresser," we're going to need a punishment." He smiled at Noata before turning around and opening the top draw.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:51 pm

Noata cocked his head again, laying across the bed and wondering what he meant by a punishment. A spanking? Or perhaps he was going to tickle him? What a joke! Noata said, avoiding psyching himself out.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:57 pm

"It should be around here somewhere." Klaus continued to dig through the top draw as he was in search for 'it'. Finally, after nearly yanking the draw out and dumping it's contents out onto the floor, he found what he was looking for.
"Ah ha," he held up a coiled up piece of rope in the air," shall we start the punishment or do you just want to be a little girl and 'connect'?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:05 pm

Noata chuckled. "Hit me with a rope? I've been almost burned alive and your going to hit me in the ass with a rope? How cliched..!" Noata shouted, trying to make it sound as if he wasn't a bit frightened at being stretched over Klaus's lap and being smacked in the butt by rope. "What the hell did I do wrong? I could have said no and thrown your shoes at you." Noata said, attempting reason and sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:16 pm

A baffled look ended up on Klaus' face. Hit? What was Noata talking about.
"Who said I was going to hit you with the rope? You're a bit slow aren't you?" He made his way back over to the bed and sat down on the edge.
"You clearly do not know anything about sex do you?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:19 pm

Noata blinked slowly. "Erm...well, besides the obvious stuff...and the stuff I've done with you...nothing really...are you going to tie me up?" Noat asked, cocking his head and relaxing back onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:21 pm

"To the bed post maybe. If you behave, I might not have to." He smiled a Noata and poked the boy in the side. He certainly wasn't the kinky type, but when it was needed, he would soon turn out to be.
"Now, since I rather not smash you, Sit up and be a good boy." He winked at him and scooted father onto the bed.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:24 pm

Noata frowned, he didn't LIKE being a good boy. "I guess I'll play along..." Noata said disdainfully, sitting up and waiting to see what suprises Klaus might have in store for him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 4:54 pm

Now playing along wasn't fun. Maybe he did need to teach the boy a lesson.
"Oh playing along isn't fun for me. You should know this," he smirked at Noata and winked at him once more," now if you'll just scoot your little body up here and we'll get started."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 5:20 pm

Noata scooted over towards Klaus, remaining silent and motionless for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:17 pm

He smirked as Noata followed his orders like a dog. Maybe he would have fun with this 'power' he had over the boy. Maybe him being the teacher, Noata was probably just used to being told what to do when around him.
"Now mein fraülein, obeying orders like a dog isn't going to be fun. Now is it?" His smirk turned into a soft smile as he brought his hands up to Noata's shoulders to pull him into the gentle kiss.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:48 pm

Noata melted into the kiss, it had been so long since he had been alone with the man, his lover. It was moments like this that made him want to be with Klaus for as long as possible, as long as he could, his strong hands holding onto him just like this. Lapsing back into his naughty boy phase, he bit the man's bottom lip and rolled away from the man, a mischevious frown on his face. "Easy? Psh, you wish!" Noata said, not letting a smile play across his face, getting into the moment.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:40 pm

Klaus winced once he released, felt, and tasted that Noata had bitten him. That sneaky little brat. He grimaced as he crossed his arms over his chest.
"The one time I want to be nice and such, you have to go and ruin it. Don't you?" He rose one of his eye brows and hopped off the bed. Grabbing a hold of the rope, he slapped it against his left palm and stared at Noata.
"Tying you up it shall be."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:42 pm

Noata blinked, cocked his head and rolled off the bed onto the floor, attempting to slither under the bed, but leaving his feet exposed as he bumped his head. "Ow!!!" Noata cried, rubbing his head as he tried to wriggle the rest of the way under.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:13 pm

Hiding under the bed wasn't going to do the boy any good. Klaus would just crawl under it and grab him before he could get away. He ran over to the bed before Noata could get all the way under the bed and grabbed a hold of his feet wrapping the rope around them, tying a cute bow in it.
"You're not going to get away that easily," a smirk appeared on his face as he pulled the other one out from under the bed, " walking with your feet tied is hard. I wouldn't try it if you want your face busted."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 5:18 pm

Noata made angry grumblign noises and rolled about, obviously displeased. "I won't give you the satisfaction!" Noata yelled, crawling with his butt high in the air like a worm, abliet a very adorable worm, all the way towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:34 am

Klaus groaned and face palmed. He guessed Noata was not going to make this easy for him. The best thing to do was wait until he gave up. So, Klaus sat on the edge of the bed and allowed Noata to crawl out of the bedroom as he was doing so. He crossed one of his legs over the other and examined his nails as if nothing at all was happening.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 10:43 am

Noata crawled towards the door and realized...it was closed. He raised up to his full height and began knawing on the doorknob, only to lose balance and fall flat on his back. He then summized that his only choice was to give in to Klaus's demands, no matter what, or he would starve or suffer some other worse fate! He slumped to the ground, rolling slowly to Klaus's feet.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 2:24 pm

"Well hello inch worm. Did your journey make you tired?" He looked down at Noata and smirked as the boy finally made his way over to his feet. At least he wasn't like the worm that ate and ate and ate. God, what a stupid children book. Well anyways, he uncrossed his legs and tapped one of Noata's shoulders with his foot.
"You better find a way of getting back up here. I don't plan on helping you."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 28, 2009 4:27 pm

Noata debated hutbutting and or bitting Klaus's kneecap, but decided against it. He was, after all, the one who was tied up. He managed to get onto his knees, with great effort, and attempted to stand from where he was, failing miserebly as his legs were also tied together. He cursed, wishing he could use magic to cut the ropes at this moment, but Diffendo was especially hard to use without a wand, and he rather liked the shirt he was wearing, as well as the skin beneath it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is the most humble places
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: Everywhere else :: Character Residences-
Jump to: