Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home is the most humble places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Home is the most humble places - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 5:50 pm

Noata grinned, thinking about the waitress that had made him feel like an idiot. Who had the egg on the face when there were no customers to have their food served to them. "It might be a late breakfast, but breakfast is my favorite meal of the day anyways." Noata chimed, following Klaus out of the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:05 pm

After releasing the boy and making his way over to the door, he unlocked it and pulled it open holding it open for Noata.
"Now we have no time to mess around. You offered me breakfast." He smiled and nodded at an older rounder gentleman once the man slipped through the door and grumbled something in German.

Once after sneaking past the lovely waitress and out of the restaurant, he waltz down the street towards his car. Maybe the English breakfast would be a better idea than eating that food in the restaurant, plus it would simply be quiet and content at his home. He opened the door to the old car and got in, not waiting for the boy, knowing he was probably following him on his heels.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:09 pm

Noata got into the car and slept the whole car ride home. He didn't cook very often, and if Klaus was full of food and back in his home, then there was no doubt Noata was in for quite the wild ride. He woke with a yawn, following Klaus into the house as he was directed towards the kitchen. He took various ingredients from the surrounding enviorment and begin to work. Unlike most wizards, he hated cooking with magic as it left a nasty aftertaste on the food. By the time he had finished, he had arrayed the table with an assortment of food. Eggs, Toast, Pancakes, Coffee, Orange Juice (That Klaus Hated), bacon, sasuage, hashbrowns...and a bunch of other traditional breakfast foods. By the time he had finished, Noata's head was spinning from the intoxicating aroma of the food.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:17 pm

"You really out did yourself didn't you?" Klaus was leaning against the frame of the large open door way of the kitchen. He had changed out of the horrible 'teen aged' clothing of his and changed back into something a bit more professional. He removed his self from the frame and made his way over to the food. He grimaced at the orange juice as it sat on the table.
"Are you serious? Ich schwöre" He shook his head and strolled around the table. He smiled at Noata and placed his hands onto his shoulders and planted a small kiss on top of his forehead.
"You really do care. Don't you?"

(Lolz He's a manwhore that likes to change his clothes ----> http://www.polyvore.com/klaus_set/set?id=12412600

"I swear")
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:33 pm

Noata blushed a bit, nodding slowly. He sat down to eat, and he noticed in the reflection of his newly retrieved orange juice that his hair was slowly fading away to the natural brown he was cursed with. He'd have to wash it out and live with it until he returned to Hogwarts. He took a few slices of bacon and a few pancakes, already adorned with butter and a rich German syrup he had scrounged up, and slid them onto a plate. He waited to eat till Klaus took his seat and chose from the array of food.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:00 pm

When it came to food, Klaus would normally try to eat whatever was set in front of him. It wasn't as if he was a pig, defiantly not. Have you seen those hips? Well, never mind. So, he mostly grabbed everything but the orange juice and sat down.
"Guten Appetit?" He smiled at Noata

("Enjoy the meal?")
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 12:07 pm

Noata cocked his head, it sounds like he said something about appetite...and Gutang Tag was Good morning...good appetite? (O.o) "Erm...yea, quite a bit, I don't know what it is, my stomach is aching from lack of sustenance." Noata joked uneasily, a bit disappointed that he could only guess at what Klaus was talking about. He chomped on a piece of toast that was neatly cut into a triangle and took a swig of orange juice to down it with. A wizard expended alot of energy in a day, and the Apparation had taken quite alot out of him, even though he wasn't the one preforming it. He also, like most swimmers were, a toned and muscular boy that required much food to keep himself from thinning out. He took a pancake and began ravaging it as polietly as possible.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 31, 2009 2:16 pm

"Mhm, You do know how to cook." Klaus had just lost all his manners after talking with his mouth full of pancake. Well, he couldn't just not say anything to the boy. He did serve over a stove for him.
"Es ist Wunderbar!" He announced to Noata, knowing the boy would probably just figure it out himself. Once after his little 'thing', he glanced around the table to see if the boy put anything else other than Orange juice on the table. Failing, he grimaced as he picked up the glass.
"Seriously? You know I don't like it." He glanced at the orange juice and sighed. It was either drink the horrid juice or choke. Choice one it was. He drank the orange juice till the glass was half full. His face twisted into a disgusted face and he coughed a bit.
"Ich könnte dich jetzt töten."

("I could kill you right now")
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:25 am

Noata chuckled, glad Klaus was pleased with his cooking for the most part. He yanked the orange juice from Klaus's hands and sipped it, laughing as he set it down next to his plate. "I made coffee too, silly. That orange juice was for me." Noata said, failing to put on a fake pout as he laughed at Klaus's look of disgust. If only he had brushed his teeth before hand...he imagined the face that Klaus would have would be classic.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:41 am

He just stared at Noata with a blank expression as he took the orange juice from him.
"And you tell me this now?" Klaus soon glared at the boy and removed himself from the chair, heading off towards his room.
"I'll be back in a minute, Fräulein!" As soon has he shut the door to the bed room, he rushed into the bathroom and dug around until his found his toothbrush. He scrubbed his mouth with the toothbrush a bit too hard as he attempted to get the horrible taste out of his mouth.

After the scrubbing, he soon returned back to the kitchen and glared at Noata.
"Coffee now, or I'm making you eat some hardy German Food."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 11:47 am

Noata cocked an eyebrow and finished the orange juice in the cup in a huge gulp, pouring himself a new one and letting the gears in his head turn. He put a coffee mug next to Klaus's plate, filling it with orange juice and whispering a few words over it, changing the orange juice to the dark brown of coffee. Sure the color was different, but it still tasted like orange juice. He also poured another cup of coffee by the pot, for after Klaus was done with the fake one. He sat back down and continued eating, hiding his smirk behind mouthfuls of food.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 pm

"You know, I shouldn't have left you alone with the food. God knows what you've done to it." Klaus returned to his seat and glanced down at the coffee mug. Oh, how the boy knew how to take orders. He picked the mug up and gulped it down, expecting it to be coffee. Soon after realizing it was not coffee and rather Orange Juice, he spewed the orange juice out of his mouth and onto the table. Rather rude of anyone to do such a thing. Slamming the mug onto the table, rather not softly, he pointed at Noata and soon the boy would know his rather.
"Du verstehe einfach nicht, wie viel ich hasse Orangensaft, nicht wahr?! Dann sind Sie dienen mir diese Scheiße zu trinken! Sie sind verrückt Junge! Verrückt!" Oh, he was quite angry now. He was just blurting out German as he would do to any other annoying ass German.

("You just do not understand how much I hate orange juice, do you!?"
Then you have to serve me this Sh*t to drink! You are crazy boy! Crazy!"

Oooh, Klaus said a bad word~)
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 12:44 pm

Noata clucked his tounge and smiled. "Should of followed your own advice, I mean...who knows what I could have done to the food!" Noata said laughingly, wiping up the spat up orange juice and grabbing the actual coffee. He strolled up behind Klaus and replaced the brown orange juice with the coffee. "I'm entitled to some fun at your expense, arn't I?" Noata whispered in Klaus's ear as he did so, nipping the lobe softly. For some reason, cooking always made him...so...it was almost unexplainable.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:06 pm

Now he just felt horrible. He just spat orange juice all over the place, yelled at Noata in German and the boy didn't take no mind to it! He shook his head.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to do that." He ignored Noata's comments and wrapped his arms around the boy's head attempting a hug. He felt terrible for yelling at him like that. He didn't even want to eat anymore.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:10 pm

Noata smiled at him and kissed his forehead. "Your very sexy when your angry, don't worry about it. Eat up, I didn't cook all this food for nothing, love." Noata scolded, returning to his seat reluctantly. He finished up what he was eating and began to wash the plates in the sink, waiting for Klaus to finish so he could wash those as well.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:24 pm

He frowned and finished up the food and removed himself from the kitchen and plotted his self mopping in his bedroom. Didn't even offer to help the boy. He particularly didn't like yelling at people for no reason. It normally put him in a horrible mood and he would just lock himself away before his mopping was finished. Hopefully the boy wouldn't come in to see if he was okay or anything else.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:26 pm

Noata turned around after finishing washing a majority of the dishes to see Klaus gone. He frowned, cleaning the rest of the dishes quickly and searching the house for him. He finally ended up in the bedroom, looking at Klaus curiously. He looked rather distraught about something, and when Klaus was distraught it was Noata's duty to make him happy again! Noata grinned and semi-tackled Klaus onto the bed, snuggling into his chest and sighing in content. "Are you okay?" Noata asked softly, his head still buried in Klaus's oh so comfy chest.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:38 pm

"How are you all happy? I just yelled at you." He hugged Noata and allowed his chin to rest upon the boy's head. The tackle had taken him off guard completely, though, he wasn't angry about it anymore and it seemed he would just have to stop mopping and be happy. Just thinking about sucking it up brought his stepfather's voice into his mind. 'Now, you stop your crying! Little girls cry!' He hummed softly and continued to hug the boy.
"Though, I guess you do like it when I'm angry don't you? Maybe I should just stay angry all the time?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:47 pm

Noata shook his head. "It's not that I like it when your angry...it's just that commanding presence you have when you raise your voice...I don't know how to explain it. I'm a freak!" Noata yelled, exasperated, withdrawing back into the shelter that was Klaus's chest.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:58 pm

He tighten the hug and smiled. Staying mad at the boy was like staying mad at your mother for not getting you way. Which is ridiculous and Klaus certainly did not get mad at his mother. Oh no.
"My little blue hair freak." He pulled back from the boy and examined the shirt. Pfft, that was no older shirt of his.
"That doesn't look like an older shirt. Did you sneak a new shirt out? Maybe a sneaky snake fits better than a smart bird?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:01 pm

Noata blushed and giggled, nodding. "I liked it, the materiel is really smooth and nice!" Noata said, running his hands over the shirt and smiled at Klaus guiltily. He had been caught. Noata resolved to cause less trouble for the man over his stay here, but would not give up mischeif completley.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:18 pm

"Smooth and nice indeed." Klaus disconnected from the hug and slid his hands Noata's chest and stopped at the top of the boy's jeans. He always did have a thing for silk shirts. Maybe it was just the coolness of the material or maybe he was just so girly he thought he needed the shirts to make himself feel 'pretty'.
"You know," he leaned in and left a small kiss on Noata's cheek, "all that yelling and cuddling got me thinking."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:59 pm

Noata shivered at Klaus's touch, and blushed at his kiss. Klaus always had a way of Noata's stomach doing flips, whether it be the rapid speaking of a foriegn tounge, or just a simple carress or kiss. "Thinking...?" Noata asked shakily, inadvertedly leaning into Klaus's touch.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:15 pm

"Yes, thinking." He smiled and kissed Noata's forehead. Now, just to think of a plan to get Noata to be all over him. He smirked and scooted back onto the bed. Crossing his arms across his chest, his smirk was still present.
"Thinking I was and doing I want. If you're catching my drift, Fräulein."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 3:18 pm

Noata raised an eyebrow at Klaus, almost bursting out in a laugh when Klaus said those words. "Doing...?" Noata said curiously, playing the innocent card and cocking his head at Klaus. Luckily for him, Klaus was (hopefully) gullible enough to believe this ploy. Though Noata had never "done" anything with anyone else but Klaus, they had never gone all the way, and he was hoping he could make Klaus cave in before Noata ended up ravaging him like a little sex-crazed fiend.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is the most humble places
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: Everywhere else :: Character Residences-
Jump to: