Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn

A spectacular Harry Potter role play forum. All are free to join! Let the Fun begin!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home is the most humble places

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

Home is the most humble places - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 6:17 pm

Noata let out the giggle now, crawling deeper under the bed, avoiding Klaus's grip. He gnashed his teeth and felt them connect with a finger, biting down hard. He giggled still through the mouthful of finger. "Neber!!!" Noata shouted.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 2:30 pm

Klaus winced at the pain that shot through his hand as Noata clamped down on his finger. He yanked it from under the bed and Noata's mouth and held onto it with his right hand. He rocked back and forth on his heels and blurted out many curses in German as he stuck the finger in his mouth to suck on it. He finally pulled the finger out of his mouth with a pop and got down on the floor.
"You get out here now. You don't want to have to make me crawl under here and get you."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:16 pm

Noata rolled out from the side of the bed, laying there and playing dead in hopes of escaping the wrath of Klaus. He even closed his eyes and splayed his limbs about as if he had been hit by a Whomping Willow several times, leaving his chest bared due to the unbuttoned shirt. The perfect picture of dead innocence.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:31 pm

"You just love making things complicated don't you?" He removed himself from the carpeted floor and stood back up on his two legs. He placed his hands on his hips as he stared at Noata from across the bed.
"Are you telling me something? I'm for sure my bed does not have a monster underneath it that would have killed you," Klaus walked around the bed and poked Noata's leg with his foot," Either you get up or that's where you're sleeping tonight."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:34 pm

Noata opened one eye, pouted, and sprang to his feet, looking at Klaus with admonishment. "Your no fun..." Noata whined, plopping down on Klaus's bed and waiting for his punishment. "Hit me with your best shot!!!" Noata shouted, covering his head with his arms.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:55 pm

Klaus sighed and placed his palm over his face as he shook his head. This boy was a complete handful. Maybe it would be better if the boy was injured again. Then he could watch television and wonder off in his kitchen. He removed his hand from his face and walked over to the edge of the bed and sat down on it.
"Now why would I want to hit your beautiful face? That would be just a tragic accident."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 3:59 pm

Noata blushed and flipped over, getting up and reorganizing the drawers without a word. He then proceeded to fix all the other things he mussed up, turning to Klaus and giving him the puppy dog pout. It always seemed to work when he needed it most, even putting his arms around Klaus's waist. "Where did you plan on taking me? If we're still going in the rain..." Noata said quietly, not letting the pout leave his face. Please work please work please work...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:14 pm

He patted the boy's head and brushed back his hair and smiled.
"If you really want to,though, I've been told I drive like a maniac." He shook his head and attempted to pry the boy off of him to get off the bed. Klaus was quite surprised that Noata, a wizard child, wanted to visit Berlin. There was really nothing special in the city other than its stores and fantastic atmosphere if you weren't a foreigner.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:16 pm

Noata held fast, cocking his head. "Drive? What do you mean? And if you do it like you apparate, which is like a maniac, I'm not interested." Noata said, turning his head away from the man. He wanted to do whatever made Klaus wanted, and said this with obvious sarcasam. He was actually quite piqued in interest based on what Klaus had said about this place, and he didn't want to be called narrow by anyone. He was always open to new things.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:36 pm

"No, I mean driving as in a muggle transportation and don't worry. Cars come with seat belts." He smiled at Noata and patted his head one last time before finally prying the boy off of him. Klaus got up from the bed and flatted his shirt down and glanced over at Noata.
"It's quite cold out. I would button your shirt if you don't want to freeze. I'll go get my other coat. You can wear the one you were wearing before." He smiled Noata a smile before he left the bedroom.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 4:59 pm

Noata made a "pffft" sound. He swam in freezing cold waters with NO shirt on and didn't get sick, how hard would it be to go around with an unbuttoned shirt? He sighed and buttoned up the shirt anyways, choosing to leave the coat. He wondered what a seat belt was though...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:10 pm

Klaus hadn't really needed a coat in the first place,though, he liked showing off his strange black coats of his he loved so much. He dug through the closet near the front door for one that suited is mood. He wasn't in the mood for his leather coat nor was he in the mood for is jean coat he had. His twelve buttoned coat it was! He finally got it on and was now scrabbling for his car keys. They had to be around there somewhere and he wanted to find them before the rain started. He rather not drive in the rain. He soon found them under a pile of newspapers on the coffee table.
"I hope you're ready! I'm counting to ten and I'm leaving." He yelled down the hallway to Noata. What was taking the boy so long?
"Eins! Zwei! Drei! Vier! Fühf! I'm at five you better hurry it up!"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:14 pm

Noata sighed as Klaus counted and began walking towards his voice, wondering where they would go first, and how a car worked, and what it looked like...
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:22 pm

Klaus counted on his fingers to remember where he left off and continued his counting.
"Sechs! Sieben! Acht! Neun," he opened the front door and stepped outside, "Since you like taking forever, I'm going to be outside alright?" He shut the door and wondered off to the garage outside of the house.
"Why hello Mr. Garage door. Are you going to get stuck today like you did in June?" He bent down and grabbed a hold of the bottom of the garage door and raised it up. He seriously needed to invest in a garage door opener.
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:27 pm

Noata ran down the stairs and followed the sound of slamming doors, walking outside to see Klaus opening a garage door. Noata grinned as he felt the cool breeze slip from underneath the door. He went behind Klaus and hugged him tightly. "Where are we going to go first Klaus?" Noata asked, nuzzling into the back of his coat.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:41 pm

"Maybe a store in Berlin first? To get some clothes for you so you don't have to wear my clothes." Klaus had to pry the boy off him for the second time as he walked into the garage. He slid a hand over the vehicle's hood and grimaced as the dust came off onto his hand.
"This, is a car. A muggle transportation. Well, It's not a kraut car but it sure is sturdy for how old it is. I guess the Americans do make good stuff." He patted the hood of the car and smiled. He walked over to left side of the car and opened the door.
"I don't want to see you picking at my seats either. It's hard to find an American camaro of this age in Germany."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:45 pm

Noata nodded, looking over the car's sleek black body and poking the top of it. He then proceeded to look through the window. "How does one board this contraption?" Noata asked, cocking his head and poking the windows.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 5:49 pm

Klaus shook his head and let out a groan. He got into the car and shut the door softly. He leaned over to the other car door and pulled up on the handle on the inside. He pushed the door open sightly and shook his head again.
"It's not rocket science." He leaned back over to his side of the vehicle and shoved the key into the ignition.

"Stop touching the windows and get in before I leave you."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:45 pm

Noata opened his eyes in awe as the door opened, hopping into the car. He closed the door and looked for the safety measure known as a "Seat belt", finding a sleek rope with a metal buckle on the end. He began struggling to keep it around him. "How does this protect me? It looks preety flimsy..." Noata said, fustrated.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:07 pm

He took the seat belt from Noata and slid it into the buckle. It clicked loudly as it locked into place.
"There, you're not going to die." He shook his head and placed his right hand on the shifter in the middle of the floor. He twisted the key in the ignition and it came to life as the engined roared with power.
"Let's see if Klaus remembers how to drive this thing." He shifted it into drive and allowed the car to roll out slowly out of the garage. He glanced at the garage door in his mirror and sighed. He parked the car and got out.
"Stupid garage door. Learn to close yourself." He grabbed the bottom of the garage door and pushed it down slowly until it finally was closed. He stalked back to the car and got back in.
"You might want to hold onto something. For I love to go over the speed limit on the back roads." He smirked and shifted it back into drive. He reached over to the radio and turned it. Who cared if Noata didn't understand a damn word the German bands were singing about. It was Klaus' car. You listen to what Klaus listens to.

He was already half was into Berlin. He had the car going over the eighty-one KPH that was assigned to the road.
"I'm not driving to fast am I?" He glanced over at Noata as he attempted to keep his eyes on the road

(81 KPH= 50 MPH)
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:12 pm

Noata had both hands on his head, frightened by the roaring of the engine like some malicious beast, and the fact that he could barely FEEL the movement, yet he could see they were moving preety fast. He shook his head, but still kept an awe inspired fear about him.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:16 pm

"Uh, you know. The car isn't planning on eating you anytime soon. You can take your hands off your head." He laughed a bit at Noata's hilarious reaction to the muggle invention, the car. Klaus let out a disappointed sigh and slowed the car down just a little bit and shifted it down a gear.
"You won't let me have any fun will you?"
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:21 pm

Noata frowned when Klaus slowed down. "No...it's not the speed, a broom feels way faster then this...have as much fun as you want!" Noata said, laughing a bit nervously and hiding it very well. "I just...want what you want." Noata said, smiling happily.
Back to top Go down
Klaus Richter
Professor
Klaus Richter

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:31 pm

He smirked and shook his head as he returned the car to its previous speed. He even shifted it at the right time other than shifting it and grinding the gears when it was shifted wrong.
"Ah, so you want what I want? So you want some bratwurst and sauerkraut to eat. Because I'm starving. We're eating once we get into Berlin."
Back to top Go down
Noata
Ravenclaw Prefect

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 6:35 pm

Noata cocked his head at the man, frowning slightly. "Sour...what?" Noata asked, imagining it as food, abliet icky and exotic. "How about we take it one step at a time..." Noata said, laughing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home is the most humble places   Home is the most humble places - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Home is the most humble places
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter : Spectral Dawn :: Everywhere else :: Character Residences-
Jump to: